Since it's been awhile, here's a quick update on the girlies:
- Mastered the times tables over the summer and has moved on to long division.
- Has taken after her Father and is working on her second novel.
- Is taking 3 dance classes, violin/piano lessons, acting classes and is in 2 different preschools. She is still bored.
- Planned and organized a food drive for victims of the recent fires in California.
- Was asked to sing a solo by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. She declined due to scheduling conflicts.
- Has developed a taste for anything organic and refuses to eat anything else.
- Recently potty trained herself in 20 minutes.
- Has an impressive vocabulary and has become quite the motivational speaker. She has been making her way around the local preschool circuit speaking about the pressures of toddlerhood.
- Can run faster than most 7 year olds.
- Can name any classical song after hearing only the first 2 measures.
- Puts herself down for naps.
- After seeing her dance for less than 5 minutes, her dance instructor bumped her to the class where they use pointe shoes.