- They take way too long to bake.
- They leave crumbs all over my kitchen floor.
- The box mix only comes in a 13x9 size so I'm stuck eating brownies for breakfast and lunch.
- They are cheap so I can't resist grabbing a few boxes every time I go grocery shopping.
- I blame them for me not being able to fit into my favorite dress.
- I only crave them late at night after the kids go to bed. So not only am I up past my bedtime, I'm eating later than I should.
- Whenever I make them my milk disappears.
- After waiting forever for them to get out of the oven I still have to wait some more for them to cool off.
- The baking time is never the same. Once I think I have it figured out I end up with undercooked or burnt brownies.
- They taste even better with more sugar and more fat added to them. Examples: adding chocolate chips to the batter, melting Andy's mints on the top or serving a warm brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Top 10 things I hate about brownies
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I hear ya! I hate the endless crumbs on the floor and I alwyas feel guilty when I eat them for breakfast and lunch, but I can't waste them! Stupid, yummy, brownies!
It's like 10 Things I Hate About You: Desserts!
I think they do sell smaller portions, they're just designed for easy bake ovens!
:) Good fun! Hey, found a great mix: Betty Crocker's Hershey's Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix...mh-mh, ch-ch-ch-check it out.
Then there is the cutting of brownies. Mine always turn out to be such a mess.
I, personally, have never met a brownie I didn't love...which is probably why I still can't fit into my pre-baby clothes and the little one is a year old!
mmmm...brownies! They are my absolute favorite dessert, and I hate them for all the same reasons you do.
For some strange reason I'm craving chocolate - especially brownies. Luckily I don't have any in the house, and since it's 10:00 p.m. I'm not going to buy any. :-)
Ok now I want one specially with the Andy's mints melted on top!
Ps we miss you when we down there- will you be in UT for thanksgiving?
No no no brownies are ridiculously amazing...mmmm....
Post a Comment