As I was standing in the makeup aisle of Target a while ago something inside urged me to reach for the orange tube I had never seen. The price was only a few pennies more than what I was paying for my usual selection and since I was feeling adventurous I made the purchase.
I have been using Cover Girl's Lashblast mascara for over a month. I waited to blog about it until now because I wanted to make sure that I had for sure found my new favorite mascara. Here are a few reasons this stuff is incredible:
- The brush is huge! It makes application quick and easy.
- It makes my eyelashes very long and thick.
- No clumps. Not one. I'm serious.
- Easy cleanup. It stays on when you want it to but it comes off without a fight.
- After using it for a month it is almost as fresh as the first time I used it.
- I really like the orange.