- She came up and pinched my bum after I had just gotten out of the shower and said, "Cute buns, Mom!"
- Maddie was in her swing sucking on her pacifier when Sadie asked me if she could take the pacifier out of Maddie's mouth so that she could make her smile. I told her she could and what happened next was two sisters giggling at each other for about five minutes. There is seriously nothing cuter.
- She is going to wear diapers forever.
- After I get her dressed for the day I always tell her she looks like a princess. The other day when I told her that she said, "No, Mommy! I look like Barbie!" Oh great! I don't even know how she knows who Barbie is!
- This girl loves bananas!
- Whenever I'm holding her she immediately grabs at my mouth. She loves to look at my teeth. Future dentist, maybe?
- She loves to be naked. The minute her clothes her off she starts flipping around like a fish out of water. I know that is a weird comparison but it's exactly what she looks like.
- Her deep belly laugh is one of my favorite sounds.
- Maddie is a very happy and content baby. I can't tell you how many people have asked if she knows how to cry.
I loved the bum comment by Sadie. I thought it was so funny that I shared it to my whole office...lol..it is still making me smile. You have one cute family Lindsey loo. I love ya!
You have the cutest girls ever!!! Remember these moments, they grow up fast. I was just asking Austin today if he remembered when Makayla was Holden's age, and he said "vaguely." They are at such a fun age right now!
I love your girls they are so adorable. You always have them dressed so cute! Sadie is hilarious, "cute buns, mom!" I love it!!!!
The pictures and your comments are CHOICE! Love, Dad
Oh my goodness- thats funny! Heather luvs my teeth too -infact she likes to fall asleep holding them- its very weird!
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
I love how you always have cute pictures of your girls. :)
They are beautiful girls. I think it's an natural girl instinct to know who Barbie is - now, whether a girl owns a Barbie or not is another story.
Post a Comment