- She came up and pinched my bum after I had just gotten out of the shower and said, "Cute buns, Mom!"
- Maddie was in her swing sucking on her pacifier when Sadie asked me if she could take the pacifier out of Maddie's mouth so that she could make her smile. I told her she could and what happened next was two sisters giggling at each other for about five minutes. There is seriously nothing cuter.
- She is going to wear diapers forever.
- After I get her dressed for the day I always tell her she looks like a princess. The other day when I told her that she said, "No, Mommy! I look like Barbie!" Oh great! I don't even know how she knows who Barbie is!
- This girl loves bananas!
- Whenever I'm holding her she immediately grabs at my mouth. She loves to look at my teeth. Future dentist, maybe?
- She loves to be naked. The minute her clothes her off she starts flipping around like a fish out of water. I know that is a weird comparison but it's exactly what she looks like.
- Her deep belly laugh is one of my favorite sounds.
- Maddie is a very happy and content baby. I can't tell you how many people have asked if she knows how to cry.