1. How long have you been a Mom?
It was two years in October.
2. How many kids call you mommy?
Two cute girls.
3. When you were pregnant did you know what you were having?
Yes, I knew both of them were girls so I wasn't shocked when the ultrasounds confirmed my feelings. Oh, and for the record, the next one is going to be a boy!
4. How old were you when you became a mom?
5. How long were you in labor?
It was about the same for both girls. I was induced around 8 in the morning and had Sadie at 6 pm and Maddie at 4 pm. I pushed over 2 hours with Sadie but Maddie popped out after 2 easy pushes!
6. What’s your favorite thing about being a mom?
The kisses, snuggles, and "I love yous" that come without being prompted.
7. What’s your least favorite thing?
No more sleeping in.
8. Do you want more kids?
Yes! Not sure how many though.
9. Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip?
Yes. This may sound bad but it doesn't feel much like a vacation when you have to worry about nap times and diaper changes.
10. How many times have you been peed on?
I have girls so not very many times.
11. How many times have you been barfed on?
I have been spit up on thousands of times but never barfed on.
12. Are your kids named after someone?
Sadie is named after my youngest sister that wasn't with us very long and we just liked the name Madison.
13. When is the last time you had a sitter?
Two weeks ago. My brother watched them while Blake and I went to a Christmas party.
14. When your kid gets in trouble, who is the bad guy?
Usually me. Although I think Sadie obeys Blake better.
15. What is the longest you have been away from your kid(s)?
I think it was 5 days. Like I said, I prefer to really relax when I take a vacation.
16. Are your toes painted?
17. Last movie you saw in theater?
Enchanted! Loved it!
18. One thing you will not give up just because you’re a mom:
19. One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom?
Freedom. I miss going to late movies with Blake.
20. Favorite Cartoon:
I am so sick of all of them! :) We're taking a cartoon break at our house for awhile. It's been nice.
21. Favorite Snack:
22. When the kid(s) are napping, you are:
Cleaning, laundry, or blogging. Plus, one of the perks of Blake working at home is that I can run errands with Maddie while Sadie is at home sleeping.
23. Where is/are your kid(s) now?
Sadie is taking a nap and Maddie is nice and full from just eating.
24. If I could do it over, I’d do this differently:
Skip diapers and start potty training immediately.
25. What is a lesson you’ve learned as a parent?
You can't control everything. It's okay if Sadie gets most of her meal on her shirt and so what if you spend most of church standing out in the hall.
I tag anyone that wants to do this! Thanks Becky for the idea!