Well, I might not have the answers to those questions but I am sure loving the cooler, fall weather we've been having. It has been so nice to turn the air conditioning off and open the windows for a more natural (cheaper) way of cooling the house down. It's been fun dressing Sadie in her new fall clothes. It's been nice sleeping and not waking up in the middle of the night sweating. I'm already a hot sleeper as it is and it doesn't help to have a warm body growing inside of me. I can't even remember the last time I slept with a blanket. Well, that is until this week. I have missed using a blanket and it has been nice to at least fall asleep covered up. Of course, I wake up a few hours later and have to rip the blanket off.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that fall is definitely my favorite time of year. And I think most of that has to do with the type of weather we get during this season. It's not too hot and not too cold. It's perfect for a light jacket. I think that fall is the prettiest of all seasons (it might be tied with spring) and that the smells outside are so clean and fresh.
Here are a few more reasons why fall is my favorite season:
- Everything pumpkin! Need I say more?
- Halloween & Thanksgiving (probably two of my favorite holidays)
- The leaves turning red, orange and yellow.
- Relief from the summer heat.
- Corn mazes and haunted houses.
- Warm food/beverages like chili and hot chocolate.
- Birthdays. My family has a lot of birthdays in the fall (including my own).
- Christmas is coming up.