- Due to my lack of energy and motivation, we have gone out to eat more than usual. Not to mention that I eat more so the bill is a tad higher.
- A whole new wardrobe is necessary.
- We go through more gas in the car because the air conditioner is on full blast pretty much 100% of the time.
- The house has to be cool, too. Being pregnant during the summer can definitely raise your power bill. Like almost double what it was last year!
- Even though I'm having another girl (at the exact same time of year), I still have to take a gander at the newborn clothes when I'm at the store. Oh, and you can never have enough headbands!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
As I was thinking about how I'm ready to be done with this whole pregnancy thing and finally meet Madison, I realized that pregnancy can get pretty expensive. Here's a few reasons why: