- You can eat as much as you want and they never feel tight around the waist.
- Even though you are gaining weight, you aren't as aware because they grow with you.
- Going to the bathroom doesn't take as long. Enough said.
- Pure comfort. Jeans are much more comfortable when there isn't a button and zipper involved.
- You are never tempted to tuck your shirt in because it would look pretty ridiculous.
- And last of all, they come in handy after the baby arrives. You can still wear them when you can't quite fit into your pre-pregnancy pants! :)
Friday, July 06, 2007
One of the best things about being pregnant (I think) is getting to wear maternity pants. Here's a list of reasons why: