- One night a hot dog from a gas station sounded good. I didn't get one that night but I did pick up a Costco polish dog a few days later.
- Towards the beginning, ice cream was all I wanted. From the leftovers in my freezer, you can see that I'm over that one.
- Lunchables. I prefer the turkey and American cheese package with chocolate stuffed Oreos included.
- Turkey Subway sandwiches.
- Cheetos puffs. Crunchy will do but puffs are what I really want.
- Anything with Caesar dressing on it.
- Otter Pops. I can go through quite a few of these things on a hot day. Actually, it doesn't even matter if it's hot. I just like sipping on that juice that burns the throat as it goes down.
- My most recent craving is for Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme candy bars. Unfortunately, I have since found out that Hershey's has discontinued the nuggets of these flavor.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Don't worry Mom! I'm still eating healthy!
Because one of the things I think about most lately is food, I thought I would write about some of the things I have been craving during this pregnancy. Here they are:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm going through a turkey sandwich kick myself right now. I can't get enough of them! Also, Diet Coke is another big one right now. Probably not the best thing for me and the baby, but it settles my stomach for some strange reason. (I try to have caffeine free when I can!)
I lived on Otter Pops and weak Ramen noodle soup in my first trimester. Sometimes, I required the Ramen to be cold (and once, without any broth).
I could have 4-5 Otter Pops a day, easy. They were really good for breakfast.
Oh, I guess I should include the Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins, too--2-3 times a week, sometimes 2 at a time.
That's actually how my coworkers at the Y found out I was pregnant--I had just eaten one of those about an hour before and I complained that I was always hungry.
One of the guys teased me--"Maybe you're pregnant." I didn't say anything. He was like, "Oh, she didn't deny it!"
Oh, man -- those Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme bars were goo-oood! I wrote a post about them on my chocolate blog. :)
When Mom was pregnant with you, she always craved fried shrimp from the Pagoda restaurant. I didn't mind making the drive, because I wanted to help her out, and also because I liked them so much myself!
Post a Comment