- One night a hot dog from a gas station sounded good. I didn't get one that night but I did pick up a Costco polish dog a few days later.
- Towards the beginning, ice cream was all I wanted. From the leftovers in my freezer, you can see that I'm over that one.
- Lunchables. I prefer the turkey and American cheese package with chocolate stuffed Oreos included.
- Turkey Subway sandwiches.
- Cheetos puffs. Crunchy will do but puffs are what I really want.
- Anything with Caesar dressing on it.
- Otter Pops. I can go through quite a few of these things on a hot day. Actually, it doesn't even matter if it's hot. I just like sipping on that juice that burns the throat as it goes down.
- My most recent craving is for Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme candy bars. Unfortunately, I have since found out that Hershey's has discontinued the nuggets of these flavor.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Because one of the things I think about most lately is food, I thought I would write about some of the things I have been craving during this pregnancy. Here they are: