A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Subway. Yes, I once held the coveted title of Sandwich Artist.
- Flower Patch. It was nice always smelling like flowers.
- I worked as a CNA for the first few months after Blake and I were married.
- Customer Service manager at The RedX. Just in case you were wondering, it was a software company for Real Estate Agents.
B) Four movies I could watch over and over
- The Little Mermaid
- Meet Joe Black
- While You Were Sleeping
- Shrek 2
C) Four places I have lived
- Maple Valley, Washington
- Glenwood Apartments in Provo, Utah
- Our first apartment in Provo, Utah
- Our best (and current) apartment in Orem, Utah
D) Four television shows I watch
- Ugly Betty
- American Idol
- The Office (Well, I haven't watched it this season because I'm never home on Thursday nights.)
- ABC 4 Close to Home 5 o'clock news
E) Four Places I have been on vacation
- Washington D.C.
- New York
F) Four websites I visit almost daily
G) Four of my favorite foods
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Garlic Pizza from Papa Murphy's
H) Four places I'd rather be right now
- Getting a massage
- Eating at Outback
I) People that I think will respond back (I deleted the four in front of people.)
- My Dad