- Good excuse to stay in bed all day. By all day, I mean ALL DAY! Well, except for the hourly trips to the bathroom.
- I didn't think twice about taking 2-3 baths per day.
- I got to stay in my pajamas.
- I got to see what all the fuss is about when it comes to Ugly Betty. Luckily, abc.com lets you watch all the previous episodes. Eleven 1-hour episodes later, I decided I understood all the fuss.
- I didn't have an appetite so I probably lost a few pounds.
- I didn't feel bad about not shaving my legs.
- Good incentive to get a flu shot next year.
- Best of all, I got to witness this:
Monday, January 15, 2007
I woke up with the flu last Thursday morning. It came out of nowhere but boy, did it hit hard. I was pretty much out of commission until well, today. Here's my list of why I'm glad I got the flu: