- My Christmas tree is still up. It looks really sad too. Some of the branches are actually resting on the floor. My plan is to take it down on Saturday.
- I have a thing for argyle socks. I have a few pair for myself but imagine my excitement when I found some for Sadie at Old Navy a few months ago.
- To touch up the chips on my dark furniture, (kitchen table, chairs and bedroom set) I use a Sharpie. I even used it on our black pleather couch after we moved. It had white paint scratches but it wasn't anything my permanent felt tip goodness couldn't handle.
- Being late to church is very stressful for me. There are those "occasional" Sundays when we are running behind and probably the worst way to start the meeting is by being frustrated from being late. Oh yeah, did I mention our church starts at 1:00 pm?
- My sister and I once thought it would be cool to each swallow a whole packet of salt while riding on an airplane. Bad idea. No amount of water or juice could take that taste out of my mouth.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Blog Tag - 5 Things You Dont Know About Me
Even though I have recently done something similar, I couldn't ignore Carlee's tag. So here goes 5 more things you don't know about me:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1.I cut my hair short
2.I wrote a couple of songs a few weeks ago (I have no idea where they came from)
3.I'm a little more than half-way through the "Old Testament"
4.I want a 2001 Jetta
5.Maybe I'm tired of eating so much chocolate and candy - maybe.
I laughed when I read "but it wasn't anything my permanent felt tip goodness couldn't handle." Good one! Good one!
Way to go Lindsey--you got me to do another post on my blog!
Post a Comment