- Most of my recipes are for desserts.
- I don't like to wear hats. I think they are cute but I feel self-conscious when I have them on. Same thing with sunglasses.
- I never wore braces.
- I pretty much never have trouble falling asleep. In fact, my only trouble is getting enough sleep.
- I failed the written test to get my drivers license twice. Because of this, I didn't get my license until almost 6 months after I turned 16. Two months after I finally got my license I was in a car accident. Yes, my car was totaled.
- I like to read about celebrities.
- I can't do a cartwheel.
- I won't take a shower without brushing my teeth first.
- I don't like to sleep with socks on.
- The only bone I have broken is my baby toe. I fell off my bike when I was in first grade.
- I have never dyed my hair.
- I can play the flute.
- I would rather have someone play with my hair than give me a back massage.
- I have to wax my upper lip.
- I just discovered I have a fear of heights.
- I was on the front page of the Seattle Times when I was in 5th grade. That same day, I was interviewed by the local nightly news. This was my 15 minutes of fame.
- I bought the first and only wedding dress that I tried on.
- I like to read the labels on shampoo bottles, air fresheners, cleaning products, ect.
- I'm not a big fan of talking on the phone.
- I am obsessed with chapstick/lip gloss. When I was younger, I developed an allergic reaction to Lip Smacker's due to me going through a tube per week.
Monday, November 20, 2006
You think you know, but you have no idea
Here are a few things about me that most people don't know:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love to read the labels on things too. Guess I'm not the only one.....
You chapstick obsession cracks me up! I can't believe you actually had a reaction to it. Who knew chapstick was such potent stuff?
Wow Lindsey! We are VERY similar. #4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 14, 19 are me too. My only broken bone was my toe too, but it was my "pointer toe". I actually failed the driving part of my driving test and didn't get my license until 6 months after my 16th birthday. AND I too just recently found out that heights give me the heeby jeebies! I was looking at a condo on the 20th story and when I looked over the edge, I lost my stomach... I could NEVER live that high.
Post a Comment