- I've worked out before 10 a.m.
- Getting ready consists of shaving my legs and turning on the blow dryer.
- Sadie has had a full morning nap.
- I've eaten breakfast and lunch.
- I've practiced the piano.
- There are no dirty dishes in the sink; they are in the dishwasher.
- The dryer is empty because I folded the clothes that have been sitting in it for the last 3 days.
- I've spent less than $20 at Walmart.
- I feel like I've had a chance to enjoy Sadie.
- Blake is finished with work by 5:00 p.m. Finished is the key word here.
- I've made dinner.
- The house is clean before I go to bed.
- I'm asleep by 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
I know it's been a good day when...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Yes Girl! I concur, well 3(change Sadie with I), 9 (maybe someday), and 10 (Blake=Brooks) then I agree 100%!
Wow, Lindsey; that's a lot to do in one day!
Yes, that sounds like a perfect day. In fact, I would cry tears of joy if I got all that done today!
Post a Comment